We have the resources to recruit skilled personnel not just locally, but also regionally and internationally. Your Challenge
- Are you tired of sorting through hundreds of applications?
- Have you been charged with the troublesome task of coordinating candidate interview schedules?
- Do you wonder how you can attract the best talent against other competitive offers?
- Do you find it difficult to source internationally based candidates?
- Is it hard for you to detect when candidates misrepresent their qualifications or experience?
- Have you been forced into making critical recruitment decisions based on ineffective hiring techniques?
Research shows that, on average, the typical hiring process is only successful about 50 percent of the time. Further, commonly used indicators, such as years of job experience and education, have been shown to be poor predictors of success on the job. The GHRS Solution
Talent acquisition is the flagship competency within our suite of services. In order to ensure the optimum fit of employer and employee, we provide:
- Specialised HR support through the entire process
- Guidance on best-practice recruitment methodology
- Utilisation of a structured competency-based approach
- Advanced screening techniques
- Modern assessment and simulation tools
- Standardised recruitment process for all interviewees
It has been proven that structured interviews are six (6) times more accurate in selecting the most competent candidate, than unstructured interviews1
. Our complimentary tools, such as work samples and personality tests, further increase the accuracy with which on-the-job performance can be predicted.E-Recruitment: Leveraging Technology to Our Clients’ Advantage
We are a forward thinking, proactive organisation that continuously updates our HR Management approach to make the process easier for you, our valued clients.
- Are you often faced with an overwhelming public response to an advertised vacancy?
- Does your organisation require a large number of qualified persons to fill vacancies in numerous positions?
- Are you seeking persons with a wide cross section of talents to fill a range of jobs?
The GHRS Solution
Our advanced e-recruitment system will revolutionise your hiring process. The web-based Employer Portal will reduce your administrative HR work by allowing you to:
- Submit job vacancies directly into the system as they arise
- Manage your organisation’s profile and thereby market yourself to potential candidates
- View candidate applications as they are submitted
- Monitor developments throughout the recruitment process
- Quickly access a shortlist of suitable candidates for a particular vacancy
- Easily identify and contact candidates with specific skills and qualifications.
- Access useful on-line HR articles
1Adapted from Schmidt, F., & Hunter, J. (1998). The validity and utility of selection methods in personnel psychology: Practical and theoretical implications of 85 years of research findings. Psychological Bulletin.